Saturday, February 5, 2011


i just wanna believe we were made for something more. but i cant bring myself to accept that anymore. no more make believe hope, no more "maybe next times". next time has come and passed and the world is just as askew as it ever was. life has become one week that repeats over and over again.

waking up monday and not sleeping again until sunday...only to wake up for another monday.

when will my life begin to fill. i am thirsty for passion and spontaneity yet my cup remains dry. i work aimlessly towards a goal i have yet to create, yet alone believe in. do others feel like me or have i mistakenly wandered into the most private parts of my conscience.
sometimes, its as if i cross into a different world. where everything is innocent and wild. completely crazy yet refined. then i return back to here and realize how dirty and subdued everything is. i wonder if my world will ever spill into this world.


until then i'll keep hanging with mary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone in feeling like this, I have felt it many times before (and sometimes I still do). It's an awful feeling, so lonely and hopeless. But as I got older, the light began to shine on my world again. I think the light will shine on you, too. Just remember that this isn't everything, there is more to life that you have yet to discover. Be strong. x

Stacey said...

you are awesome! I happened by your blog by mere chance and I must say...I see my own struggles in yours!