Saturday, February 5, 2011


for today i shall just give a short playlist to describe my mood...maybe a few short lyric snippets. enjoy.










the killing moon - Echo and the Bunnymen
save you - Matthew Perryman Jones
sleep - Azure Ray
it's not true - William Fitzsimmons
bring on the comets - VHS or Beta
feels like letting go - Matthew Perryman Jones
your ghost - Greg Laswell
all those pretty lights - Andrew Belle
hey now - Augustana


Oh my love
help me open my heart again
tear it open let the rain fall in
wash this hardness underneath my skin
oh my love
let me hear your voice come through
I wanna know the love inside of you
make this dark heart believe in what is true

1 comment:

**No One Dreams Anyway** said...

omg love it, love it ... as always :)



Alone again,
Why me?

Where are you?
Fly me.


Talk to you soon?