Friday, February 11, 2011

far too heavy


i was a heavy heart to carry.



so i left it on the ground, and now i have no connection to almost everyone. there are very few people in my life that are real to me. the rest of you i see as playing pawns, scary and sad but very true. i have successfully gotten everything i want in life so far, be it by some other worldly power i've been given, or by my sadistic manipulation. either way im winning, and im eating it up.

kinda scary to think any interest you have in me or anything i do has been plotted huh?
even the fear, doubt, or hatred towards me is part of the game. you cant win, only me.

think of how fun the game will become when the fucking is not only of the mind.

1 comment:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

While confronting the world, you may jouney down the wonton path. Tread with caution and walk with Christ.