Friday, February 18, 2011

puck...or up. MFEO


spring fever is in full effect and this heavy heart has all of the sudden become weightless.
the things that seemed to bog me down and worry me throughout the day have melted away with this winters snow. leaving a fertile and absorbent ground to start anew with.

after recent endeavors with higher atmospheric conditions....more revelations and thoughts have seemed to find their way into my reservoir. more and more the string theory is becoming apparent, even in a sober state.

now i'll just wait patiently and happy for my midsummer night dream. all i need is one knot to keep me grounded. maybe then i'll be able to deal with the weight of the real world.


10.

3 comments:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

I to have realised that the string theory does not reflect the order of God's natural law. Come to me--and we shall defy the chaos of the world.

Stacey said...

I am new to your blog...but absolutely love it. Please post more! I'm thirsty for your talent!

I decided to share my blog award with you on my site. To pick it up, visit the url to the post HERE.

http://theforktheroad.blogspot.com/2011/04/oh-myi-got-award.html

Cheers!
Stacey

AVY said...

Lovely pic.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com